APPEAL's programmes in the Member States are implemented from the regional and sub-regional levels to the grassroots through networks of selected governmental, non-governmental and private institutions and agencies involved in the promotion of basic education and lifelong learning. Click on the links below to access our networks.
Networks have been established in APPEAL's work in specific areas.
The major networks are:
- ARTC (APPEAL Resource and Training Consortium) - 12 members that consist of educational institutions from both government and non-government sectors, covering all sub-regions in Asia and the Pacific.
- GENIA(Gender in Education Network in Asia): GENIA is a network of gender focal points in Ministries of Education across Asia designed to share information and lessons on gender and education; here you can find the directory of gender focal points and network members, reports from national and regional activities, and draft work plan for the regional work. As of today 13 countries are members of GENIA.
- EENET(Enabling Education Network in Inclusive Education): EENET is an information-sharing network on the issue of inclusive education.
- ARNEC (Asia Pacific Regional Network for Early Childhood Education):The Asia-Pacific Regional Network for Early Childhood (ARNEC) is a professional network established to build strong partnerships in early childhood across sectors and different disciplines in the Asia-Pacific Region.
- Literacy Resource Centres for Girls and Women (LRC) - LRC is a resource centre managed by a partner literacy organisation of the Asia-Pacific Cultural Centre for UNESCO (ACCU) for the promotion of literacy for girls and women.